Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratt View Post
    i didn't know forrest went skiing recently...
    lolololol
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Maybe Jerry should buy the University of COnnecticut
      It's a death sentence for UConn.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Really cool story behind this. The man planted this in 1960, it was last watered in 1972, has been completely sealed since then. Billed as the worlds smallest, oldest surviving ecosystem.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          Monica is still smoking hot, and she turns 50 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
            Monica is still smoking hot, and she turns 50 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              It was Highland Green, not Moss.
              According to that VIN, it is an S code. The second digit is for assembly plant (R= San Jose.
              Lastly, a lot can happen in damn near 50 years. My fastback is black/black with a 5.0 and T-5. When I got it in 1996 it was black/red with a 289 and C4. When it was new it was blue/blue with a 289 and a 3spd manual.
              You are right. I looked quick and saw the R and didnt pay attention that it was the second digit. I have owned them all in the past so I know the numbers I just looked quick. I know allot can change and I was just going by what looked to be the first color on the fender even though the fender could have been changed 100 times since 67/68.
              I have owned over 100 Mustangs including 3 Boss 302s and a bunch of 69/70 Mach ones ect.Just been away from them for years now and Im rusty.
              FWIW my best friend is restoring the first 135 R car that was sold to the public.Another friend of ours bought it new at Tasca when he worked there.
              It will be featured in one of the major Mustang magazines when its done.I think Mustang Monthly.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by 90GT50; 04-08-2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jleews6 View Post
                    You are right. I looked quick and saw the R and didnt pay attention that it was the second digit. I have owned them all in the past so I know the numbers I just looked quick. I know allot can change and I was just going by what looked to be the first color on the fender even though the fender could have been changed 100 times since 67/68.
                    I have owned over 100 Mustangs including 3 Boss 302s and a bunch of 69/70 Mach ones ect.Just been away from them for years now and Im rusty.
                    FWIW my best friend is restoring the first 135 R car that was sold to the public.Another friend of ours bought it new at Tasca when he worked there.
                    It will be featured in one of the major Mustang magazines when its done.I think Mustang Monthly.
                    Well, that's quite a roster. Probably should have held onto those boss 302's. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      Well, that's quite a roster. Probably should have held onto those boss 302's. ;-)
                      Haha. I wish I did. In the late 90s I bought a 6000 mile Boss 302 roller with factory Ford Boss 429 shock towers.The car was striped to build a race car in 71 and never finished. It sat in a garage untill I bought it. I resold it and made around a grand and was so happy.
                      This is a Calypso 70 Boss.it will be a perfect 100% rust free car when its done and wont have any aftermarket sheet metal on the car.

Going back together.

Comment

• My last 70

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Mother fuckers aren't very effective in bf4.
                            Neither is Bf4..

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X