Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    Yup, met him and his crew at a bowling alley and he gave me a lifetime vip to the clubhouse, cool guy for sure!
    LOL. I have one of those same VIP passes!

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      Yup, met him and his crew at a bowling alley and he gave me a lifetime vip to the clubhouse, cool guy for sure!
      plus 1 visitor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
        Vinnie is a cool mofo.

His brother was the same way. They always had the time to shoot the shit with anyone.
        I met them once; I dated a chick who's brother was in a band that apparently knew them well, and they were at a house party we stopped by to get a housekey from him. I shot the shit with them and never knew who I was drinking a beer with until we were in the car leaving.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• It doesn't do much, just a discount on entrance, ice tub and other crap. I've lent it out a few times, if someone is having a party there and needs ice/tub or whatever.
          Ded

Comment

• Watch out for what you put in your ears . . . .

sigpic

Comment

• wtf just happened?

Comment

• WTF????

]
                Last edited by VaderTT; 04-09-2014, 03:02 PM.
                Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  If you set your grinder down the wrong way, it can put a stress crack in the wheel. I've seen a ton of them explode from careless workers. Seen a guy walk through another guys area and knocked the grinder off the table with a cutting wheel on it. Just put it back on the table like nothing ever happened. Good thing I saw it or else the guy that was going to use it next would have been SOL
                  I got to see a guy mangle his finger and part of his hand in a tube end facing tool once, and that shit was an attention getter. We were facing up some C-22 for a job, and he was running the cutter too fast. He was feeding it with one hand, and holding the cutter in his other, and slipped when the steel work hardened and skipped in the cutter. He didn't even have gloves on. It was a crazy mess, and he doesn't have a pinky anymore.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• that was pretty nasty.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Im thinking that ear thing is a piece of chicken and is fake

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        Im thinking that ear thing is a piece of chicken and is fake
                        Probably. Looks like a perfect circle with a skin tone color.

Comment

• Ewe get the side cutters

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't get it, what am I missing?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I don't get it, what am I missing?
                                http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/james-...e-motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                                X