Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I got to see a guy mangle his finger and part of his hand in a tube end facing tool once, and that shit was an attention getter. We were facing up some C-22 for a job, and he was running the cutter too fast. He was feeding it with one hand, and holding the cutter in his other, and slipped when the steel work hardened and skipped in the cutter. He didn't even have gloves on. It was a crazy mess, and he doesn't have a pinky anymore.

Guy working at the table behind me at the shop didn't check his and that piece hit me in the back of the knee from about 4ft away. Felt like someone hit me with a bat, I guess it hit on one of the flat sides as it didn't go right through my leg. Had a black bruise about the size of a soft ball for 2 months or so.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
      Originally Posted By: Polska
      I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Is that your big toe?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I don't get it, what am I missing?
          It's from the TV show Dexter.

Detective James Doakes, was awesome in that show.

Comment

• Oh I've seen the show, I just didn't know the scene was so significant in pop culture.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I wonder if it drones at 2,000 rpm.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Haha i remeber that build. It was on the turbomustang forum way back.

Comment

• Wasn't it all JY stuff?
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Yeah. If i remeber right it actually ran decent

Comment

• I can't hate it.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Lol cheap stainless sheet metal intake

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ooooooops

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X