Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Donno what that is but I would eat the fuck out of it!
    Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

• Dumb bitch.

Comment

• Sounds like Sarah is about to get .gov'd right in the pooper.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• What kind of dumb cunt would think this was a good idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            What kind of dumb cunt would think this was a good idea?
            Sarah's friend..

Comment

• Comment

• Alright, which one of you glorious bastards was the one that made the comment?
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• It is comforting to know that I am not the only dude on earth who does not understand the concept of marriage.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• It was Sean..... Duh.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      It was Sean..... Duh.....
                      I'm still on my first and hopefully my only. That being said - I caution anyone against this, and there is no fucking way I would ever get re-married. While my chick and I get along famously (most of the time), I have denied myself numerous pieces of ass, and I have also partook in others - which created a giant shit storm.

Fucking women. They just don't understand that even though I have a 458 Italia, I want to test drive the Spider. And then as soon as I do, and feel bad about it (yeah right), then I see the 458 Speciale and I MUST take it for a spin. About the time I'm recovering and want to drive my Ferrari home, the LaFerrari cracks a vertical smile and out the window goes any modicum of self control. Even when satisfied, I must be cautious not to drive near the McClaren dealer, or anything else Italian, because if my Ferrari is bitching at me, I'll get my dick sucked by a Fiat just to prove a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        I'm still on my first and hopefully my only. That being said - I caution anyone against this, and there is no fucking way I would ever get re-married. While my chick and I get along famously (most of the time), I have denied myself numerous pieces of ass, and I have also partook in others - which created a giant shit storm.

Fucking women. They just don't understand that even though I have a 458 Italia, I want to test drive the Spider. And then as soon as I do, and feel bad about it (yeah right), then I see the 458 Speciale and I MUST take it for a spin. About the time I'm recovering and want to drive my Ferrari home, the LaFerrari cracks a vertical smile and out the window goes any modicum of self control. Even when satisfied, I must be cautious not to drive near the McClaren dealer, or anything else Italian, because if my Ferrari is bitching at me, I'll get my dick sucked by a Fiat just to prove a point.
                        ^^^ #500problems

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Someone give this motherfucker a Fiat!!!
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X