X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Dumb bitch.

OOF.

Reports: Dutch girl arrested after tweeting threat against American Airlines
    The Twitter world has been atwitter after “Sarah” posted a threat Sunday against American Airlines. Business Insider reported Monday say that Dutch police have now arrested a 14-year-old Rotterdam girl for posting the threats.
    The tweet from Sarah, also known as @QueenDemetriax, said: “@americanAir hello my name’s Ibrahim and I’m from Afghanistan. I’m part of Al Qaida and on June 1st I’m gonna do something really big bye”.

In a response, American Airlines tweeted “@queendemetriax_ Sarah, we take these threats very seriously. Your IP address and details will be forwarded to security and the FBI.”

American later deleted its tweet, and Sarah has apparently taken her account private.

According to Business Insider, Dutch police said they acted on their own volition, not because of a request from American.

So, how serious should we take this brouhaha? The Twitterverse is buzzing.

“Why is everyone so happy that @queendemetriax got arrested? What if she was just joking and didn’t think @AmericanAir would see her?” wrote ‏@Lobna2001.

“isn’t it funny how 99% of the people who are defending @queendemetriax aren’t even american lmao ok,” caro ‏@dropsofIoupiter wrote.

American was playing it cool Monday, just stating: “”At American, the safety of our passengers and crew is our number one priority. We take security matters very seriously.”

Dutch News.nl had this quote:

“Her tweet has led to worldwide turmoil,” a police spokesman told nu.nl. “She will be interviewed on Monday evening. Then we will wait and see what happens next.”

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^lol!

Comment

• lmfao @ Gravity. At the Roundup a few years back I watched a bike cop try to jump a curb and successfully rack himself pretty badly. I busted out laughing, and he proceeded to stare me and my open container down, but I guess he was embarrassed and went the opposite direction after he recovered.

Comment

• saw this gem on Disney watching Phineus and Ferb with the kids. SMH
                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Saved as my phone's wallpaper. Thanks!
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• 70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Class they have it.
                                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment