Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
    Now just think how many episodes had them running from the bridge to Engineering in a few minutes time.

I'd be winded as a motherfucker.
    I'd be using that fucking transporter as much as possible.

Comment

• Comment

• Old man had his blood rush to the boom stick for the first time in forever!

Comment

• Comment

• is that some kind of World Championship Co-ed Tetherball?

Comment

• Comment

• That's a pretty sturdy front bumper to just stop a truck like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  I'd be using that fucking transporter as much as possible.
                  Lol, no doubt. Transporter room, beam me up from the couch to the shitter. Hold this line for a sec. Now beam to Ten forward and back to the couch at closing time.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Now just think how many episodes had them running from the bridge to Engineering in a few minutes time.

Or crawling through the Jefferies tubes...
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Lol
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            back in school, I called it "the diamond theory"
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Always wondered that but I remember some nerd telling me in some episodes you can see the lights moving horizontal instead of vertical and that the "elevators" move all over the ship.
                              Meh. I like SciFy but some stuff like that bugs me.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X