No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That money belonged to a Chines business man. The city was Mexico City. I could totally be wrong so if I am someone please feel free to correct me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
      Jesus H. Christ. How many years will we be seeing this repost? That's from 2007 and it's $205 million and some change. $22 billion wouldn't fit in a house.
      Dunno what to say. read it on the internet so it had to be true.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I was wondering if there was a more in depth read about the person who had the money and who he was tied into. Never really found a true story on it all

Comment

• Photographs show the proceeds from drug sales found during a raid of a dealer's residence.

There were also 200,000 Euros and 157,000 pesos (about, what? US 7.50? LOL!)

Comment

• The number I got years ago was 223MM USD. Prior to seizure was probably 233MM
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Know what I mean Vern...

The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                They're probably around the same age. Those heels she's in aren't helping the kid. Lol
                Well considering whats at his eye level I would say well played on his part.
                Jon

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      My favorite part
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                          http://www.snopes.com/photos/crime/drugmoney.asp

There were also 200,000 Euros and 157,000 pesos (about, what? US 7.50? LOL!)
                          11500 usd for the pesos. Give or take. You were WAYYYYYY off.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            The Dragon Man from Colorado Springs. You should see his gun shop. One of the most complete arsenals I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by big dad View Post
                              occ?
                              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• White sands early 90s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X