Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    So who would be Kirk?

Me, obv. I'm certainly not in danger of winning a fight.

Comment

• So you would take a pounding, but have style during the process. Got it! Lol

Comment

So you would take a pounding, but have style during the process. Got it! Lol

Fuckin' A!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            That's going to Eric when Trublu finally catches him in Ft.Worth, lmao!
            Naw, there won't be any reason for the rest of them to show up..Eric has a history of resisting.... Just ask Sean the last time he tried back door with Eric...
            Last edited by 03trubluGT; 05-02-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Naw, there won't be any reason for the rest of them to show up.....

That's true. You're so masochistically easy to provoke I'm sure I can talk you into tazing yourself.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  That's true. You're so masochistically easy to provoke I'm sure I can talk you into tazing yourself.
                  Ha!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Either she forgot a T or she failed first fucking grade!!!
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      Either she forgot a T or she failed first fucking grade!!!

Huh ?

Comment

So you would take a pounding, but have style during the process. Got it! Lol
                        Sounds like my ex wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Huh ?
                          "Don't TasTe Me Bro"
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

"Don't TasTe Me Bro"

Comment

"Don't TasTe Me Bro"

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Naw, there won't be any reason for the rest of them to show up..Eric has a history of resisting.... Just ask Sean the last time he tried back door with Eric...
                                This is how I picture you showing up.

CN

Comment

Working...
                                X