Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Would be interesting to see the other demographics of that poll. Income, race, sexual orientation, religion, etc.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Very interesting!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Would be interesting to see the other demographics of that poll. Income, race, sexual orientation, religion, etc.
          Agreed.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          Very interesting!
          But not surprising, almost exactly what I assumed.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• LOL, no surprise @ illinois. Let's do an overlay of the political party in control of the states people are leaving.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• You would think people would be trying like hell to get out of Idaho. I mean really, what the hell is there to do in that state once you've seen The Potato Museum, anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Been there done it, gave back the shirt.
                Was not a pleasant finding the body.
                The bike just exploded in to a million pieces. When I stopped and got out I thought a car had hit me tell some one told me it was a bike well in the triple digits.

Comment

• Did that guy die?

Comment

You would think people would be trying like hell to get out of Idaho. I mean really, what the hell is there to do in that state once you've seen The Potato Museum, anyway?
                    Land is cheap, that's why I'd be interested in living there. Mostly agrarian. I've had two friends move there and they've been there for about 10 years now or so I guess. But again, it was because of land.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You would think people would be trying like hell to get out of Idaho. I mean really, what the hell is there to do in that state once you've seen The Potato Museum, anyway?
                      Can never get enough of the potato museum.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Can never get enough of the potato museum.
                        I just googled this and it has a 5/5 star rating on travel reviews. Lol.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          I just googled this and it has a 5/5 star rating on travel reviews. Lol.

Now I regret ignoring all those signs for it when I drove through last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Did that guy die?
                            No, he was in a coma for a while and is the original uploader of the video. The story was on CBS 11 news last week.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

stay home!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X