Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      No
      God damnit Darwin, you were so close!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        No, he was in a coma for a while and is the original uploader of the video. The story was on CBS 11 news last week.
        The "titing tiiing tinting ting ti ting" sound the camera made while rolling down the freeway was a little bit funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          You would think people would be trying like hell to get out of Idaho. I mean really, what the hell is there to do in that state once you've seen The Potato Museum, anyway?
          Screw that, look at West Virginia. Who wouldn't want out of that backward-ass state? The backward-ass people that live there, I guess.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Screw that, look at West Virginia. Who wouldn't want out of that backward-ass state? The backward-ass people that live there, I guess.
              Same thing goes for Maine. Great place to visit but screw living in that state. I couldn't wait to move when I lived there. New Hampshire is cool though.
              01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

• Happy May 5th

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      You would think people would be trying like hell to get out of Idaho. I mean really, what the hell is there to do in that state once you've seen The Potato Museum, anyway?
                      Idaho is pretty fuckin' tight, dude. Mountains, loose gun laws, blonde girls everywhere, and world class hunting and fishing.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• We went to see relatives in Idaho (near Coeur d'Alene). It was so beautiful up there that I started looking at land prices. Everywhere I looked, the land seemed to be as much as here in rural DFW. Yet, when I talked to people, there didn't seem to be that many good paying jobs.
                        Last edited by line-em-up; 05-05-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          We went to see relatives in Idaho (near Coeur d'Alene). It was pretty up there that I started looking at land prices. Everywhere I looked, the land seemed to be as much as here in rural DFW. Yet, when I talked to people, there didn't seem to be that many good paying jobs.
                          Yep. Always the case.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                                I would uppercut the fuck out of that visor.

Sold it (truck)... YEARS ago!

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                In spiderdome, that would result in spider jumping directly on your face.

Truth!

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Spiders are the life sentence escaped felons of the creature world. Everyone knows spiders are completely unpredictable. They could literally do anything. I think that's what adds to peoples fears.
                                Exactly the reason I wouldn't pull over on the power tour when Chris Mosely called Matt and told him about the HUGE tarantula that was just ahead of us. Matt BEGGED me to stop so he could take a picture of it... TAKE A FUCKING PICTURE OF IT??? SERIOUSLY? Fuck that! Ima floor this bitch and do a Top Gun fly by on that spider/dinosaur.
                                If I would have pulled over, that demon would have jumped on my car and waited for me to stop just to jump on my face when I get out!
                                Yeah, fuck that shit!

David

Fuk it!

Comment

Working...
                                X