Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

take a fucking picture of it??? Seriously? Fuck that! Ima floor this bitch and do a top gun fly by on that spider/dinosaur.

David

fuk it!
    lmao!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
            Is that where Pepto comes from?

Comment

• probably should have put this in there

Lake Hillier in Western Australia, glowing in Pepto Bismol pink. The water in the region gets its distinctive pink color from a combination of a green algae, halobacteria and brine prawn.

Comment

• I suggest you Facebook guys follow 'I Fucking Love Science'. Some pretty cool shit on there.

Comment

• Comment

• Why do people insist on posting borderline NSFW stuff in here?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      That article was interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                        Why do people insist on posting borderline NSFW stuff in here?
                        I'm assuming your talking about this picture? I don't see a problem with it, but I will tell you that surfing DFWMustangs at work is probably a no-no anyway because you just never know. You can also turn off picture attatchements, avatars and signatures in your User CP while at work, just in case...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• taco tuesday!!!!!!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• BTW, that bitch is fine as fuck and I don't even like messican girls...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              BTW, that bitch is fine as fuck and I don't even like messican girls...
                              she is! but i dont like mexican girls anymore!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                BTW, that bitch is fine as fuck and I don't even like messican girls...
                                that's racist sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X