Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• A well played troll. This guy has been trying to pass his fake 93 Cobra convertible off for years. Everywhere he pops up, someone is there to challenge him. His proof is a photoshopped cert from SVO.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        A well played troll. This guy has been trying to pass his fake 93 Cobra convertible off for years. Everywhere he pops up, someone is there to challenge him. His proof is a photoshopped cert from SVO.
        Awesome!
        Well done Kevin.

David

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hardcore.

Comment

• He's hardcore.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• pow, bisch!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    pow, bisch!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• not true. i cant even count high enough to know how many things i am judging him on.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Apparently I should do wheel-to-wheel road racing, whatever that is.

Comment

• Anyone with an "Only God can judge me" tattoo is immediately opening themselves up to be judged by everyone else for the rest of their lives.

Comment

• Comment

• I love those tattoos! It instantly tells people the person is a fuck up and others have told them this issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X