Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• That dude better hope he never gets a divorce.

Comment

• Hooooooleeeeeeee chit!

Comment

• Comment

• The Yale bus?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Look! It's JK and SEB.
              yea thats the joke.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I shit you not. A guy I worked with a few years ago swore to me that the Georgian Army taught him to turn a rifle sideways to make the arc of a bullet curve from right to left or left to right so they could shoot around obstacles.
                Used to have a 4 bolt SBC?
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  I need you to cover up a tattoo...
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• This week, defense manufacturers unveiled two separate vehicles each named “Stallion.” The King Stallion, by helicopter giants Sikorsky, is a heavy-lift cargo helicopter. In the future, it could transport troops and vehicles in war zones.

Sikorsky’s King Stallion is the third evolution of the company's Stallion copter. First came the Sea Stallion, which brought troops and vehicles into combat in Vietnam and evacuated the wounded. The Sea Stallion had a long life, with the U.S. Marine Corps finally retiring it in 2012, after first using it in the mid-1960s. The next stage was the Super Stallion, which entered service in 1981. A third engine gave it more carrying power than its predecessor. The Super Stallion has seen service in both Iraq wars, and still serves today.

The new King Stallion looks a lot like the Super Stallion, and that's no accident. It has to fit onto the same ships and into the same spaces as previous generations of Stallions. Despite outward similarities, the King is much stronger than the Super—able to carry 27,000 pounds, or almost three times as much cargo.

Comment

• The second one looks like the first one.

Comment

• Comment

• Wasn't that someone on here?

Comment

• I bet it wouldn't have fallen if it wasn't a Dodge!!!!111

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              This week, defense manufacturers unveiled two separate vehicles each named “Stallion.” The King Stallion, by helicopter giants Sikorsky, is a heavy-lift cargo helicopter. In the future, it could transport troops and vehicles in war zones.

Sikorsky’s King Stallion is the third evolution of the company's Stallion copter. First came the Sea Stallion, which brought troops and vehicles into combat in Vietnam and evacuated the wounded. The Sea Stallion had a long life, with the U.S. Marine Corps finally retiring it in 2012, after first using it in the mid-1960s. The next stage was the Super Stallion, which entered service in 1981. A third engine gave it more carrying power than its predecessor. The Super Stallion has seen service in both Iraq wars, and still serves today.

The new King Stallion looks a lot like the Super Stallion, and that's no accident. It has to fit onto the same ships and into the same spaces as previous generations of Stallions. Despite outward similarities, the King is much stronger than the Super—able to carry 27,000 pounds, or almost three times as much cargo.

I used to work with the rotor blades for the CH-53K, they're actually lighter than the ones used on the 53E.
                              It's going to be a badass machine, for sure.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I need you to cover up a tattoo...
                                You've got to hand it to the tattoo artist. They sure know their fonts.

Comment

Working...
                                X