Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
    That's a badass cat
    that is wild. What the hell got into that dog? He looked calm and then BAM. FTD. where is a cop when you need one?
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      where is a cop when you need one?

lol

Comment

That's a badass cat
        Without going into long drawn-out details (several board members have heard some of the stories) my old cat jacked up our neighbor's german shepherd for jumping it's fence, getting on our front porch and acting hostile. Tore its nose open and mangled its face. After that, my cat would walk through their back yard and both of their german shepherds and dobies would sit on the back porch and watch. The dogs never went after him, ever.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I had a cat that would thow a beat down on a dog if it got in my yard, my house backed up to a nature park and the looks on peoples faces would be pricless.

Comment

• Comment

That's a badass cat
              Awesome, i love how it looks bad after the collision to see parent i am assuming running in then turns and charges after the dog more!

Comment

• Vid is in the video thread

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    pitbulls love eating kids

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      pitbulls love eating kids
                      Not a damn pit.. Chow/lab mix was reported and I agree it looks like one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        The dogs never went after him, ever.
                        I had a Siamese cat that too was pretty bold. We lived in a cul-de-sac with a park bordering the backyards. Our cat earned seniority in that "territory" since we had lived there the longest out of any neighbors and, even being the runt of the litter I saw her chase off many cats and dogs much larger in size.
                        My mother declawed her and she got the shit beat out of her. It's as if her victims were waiting. She never went outside again after that. The last time I saw her stand off she was very old and was slow to get up and down stairs. Another cat wandered into our house through an open window, she chased it off, attacked it, contracted Feline Leukemia and died a few months later.

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              my old cat in Florida (big black Persian) whooped every other cat in the neighborhood, every dog, and (no shit) one alligator! But let my brother and I drag him around like a rag doll all day long without so much as a hiss.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X