Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Was going through the pics of the opening of the 9/11 museum and this stood out. This stuff still gets to me all these years later.

Comment

• I won't lie, it has brought on tears the times I've been in there. Before this, the OKC bombing museum was the most emotional for me. This one just hits every nerve.

Comment

• And for he gamers.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            I won't lie, it has brought on tears the times I've been in there. Before this, the OKC bombing museum was the most emotional for me. This one just hits every nerve.
            I cannot go to the reflection pond at the OKC memorial, I get the chills and a very eery feeling. I can only imagine the world trade center memorial would be the same.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Comment

• Ded

Comment

• ^^^where do i get my wife one of those things!!!!!!

Comment

• I don't think that thing is going to feel anywhere as good as a nice warm, wet, set of lips and tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      I don't think that thing is going to feel anywhere as good as a nice warm, wet, set of lips and tongue.
                      Or a grapefruit.

Comment

• It's a BJ trainer so they get used to the feeling of their mouth being streched open for hours at a time. Kinda like a horse with a bridle and bit.
                        Ded

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• At a glance that looked like bacon. I was wondering what was wrong with it and why someone would put it on a meter cover. Then I noticed it was honeycomb and decided to never open a meter cover again without a long ass stick.

Edit: and fire ... lots of fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              At a glance that looked like bacon. I was wondering what was wrong with it and why someone would put it on a meter cover. Then I noticed it was honeycomb and decided to never open a meter cover again without a long ass stick.

Edit: and fire ... lots of fire.
                              The wife always wondered why there were bees in the front yard. This tells you how often the water meter was actually read. The combs were massive. Too bad she used 2 cans of bug killer on them.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                                It's a BJ trainer so they get used to the feeling of their mouth being streched open for hours at a time. Kinda like a horse with a bridle and bit.
                                That's the rookie method. Try one of these:

Comment

Working...
                                X