• I hate boxers

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      I hate boxers
      Are you serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Are you serious?
        Well I wouldn't say hate but I really dont like the breed. That is a boxer in the gif isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          I don't think that thing is going to feel anywhere as good as a nice warm, wet, set of lips and tongue.
          Or teeth from a chick that doesn't have a clue what she's doing.

Comment

• Comment

I hate boxers
              I'm with you. The neighbor had one and his sole mission is life was to get through the fence and rip my face off. Never seen a dog so vicious. Neighbor of course said that he "was the sweetest thing and wouldn't hurt anyone", but me and the postman disagreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                I'm with you. The neighbor had one and his sole mission is life was to get through the fence and rip my face off. Never seen a dog so vicious. Neighbor of course said that he "was the sweetest thing and wouldn't hurt anyone", but me and the postman disagreed.
                I think they are just an incredibly stupid breed of dog and are so overly hyper that it boggles my mind.

Comment

• I was tending to a neighbors dogs while he was on vacation and their big boxer was always jumping on me and it pissed me off. I got tired of it and swung a back fist at him. I wasn't really trying to hit him but it landed right up side his head HARD. He hit the ground with a thud, stood up, shook his head and stood at perfect attention from then on. After that he never tried to jump on me again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Or a grapefruit.
                    Was picking up oranges at the store and couldn't help but snicker and look at the grapefruit a little longingly.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I think the driver dieded

Comment

• Oh he gone

Comment

• Being sandwiched between an engine and several tons of canned goods.....not exactly on my list of ways to die.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              That was a sudden stop!

Comment

I think they are just an incredibly stupid breed of dog and are so overly hyper that it boggles my mind.
                                I can't stand them. Funny thing is my dog hates them too.
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X