No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen that once before, what the fuck was that blind bitch doing?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
      my panorama's from the Smithsonian Air and Space museum
      I was there last month, that is one awesome museum. I like it better then the one on the mall.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        faster than a rifle bullet
        That is really mind blowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          I was there last month, that is one awesome museum. I like it better then the one on the mall.
          Yeah definitely. I wanted to check out the National Firearms museum but I ran out of time.
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              That is really mind blowing.
              It's hard to believe that's even possible. To my knowledge, there has never been recorded footage of an SR71 at top speed. In the cockpit, or from the air/ground. Which is truly disappointing to me. There are a few airshow appearances (really few) which it flew. I've been told it's engines were absolutely thunderous, unfortunately I'll never know as will most of us. This plane being 100% decommissioned and grounded is a travesty. The CIA use to keep two on standby, but not any longer. Such a shame.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                It's hard to believe that's even possible. To my knowledge, there has never been recorded footage of an SR71 at top speed. In the cockpit, or from the air/ground. Which is truly disappointing to me. There are a few airshow appearances (really few) which it flew. I've been told it's engines were absolutely thunderous, unfortunately I'll never know as will most of us. This plane being 100% decommissioned and grounded is a travesty. The CIA use to keep two on standby, but not any longer. Such a shame.
                I say we shit can welfare and use the cash to restart the SR program.
                Vote Matt 2016.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I actually was able to visit a sunken German WW2 freighter (the SS Antilla) off the coast of Aruba last week. It was pretty damn cool. There was pretty big swells and the current kept pushing me off the wreck, but the water was crystal clear and I could see about 50ft in the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

I'm Bird_dog0347... and I approve this picture!
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Gif related...
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                That's just a less funny copy from the guy who did it on zug.com. I can't even find it because it's so old the internet has even deleted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X