X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    looks like nevada for me!

god bless.

With a quick layover in Alaska, then on to your new home in South Dakota?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      looks like nevada for me!
      lol.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      With a quick layover in Alaska, then on to your new home in South Dakota?
      haha!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

I think this is a stupid analogy. Fuck that guy.
        http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
          You're the worm.

But seriously, all aliens would need to do is turn into any reality show and decide that they shouldn't waste their time with us.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            You're the worm.

But seriously, all aliens would need to do is turn into any reality show and decide that they shouldn't waste their time with us.
            And they would be right.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              You're the worm.
              lol, exactly
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post

The better one he used was in the show Cosmos.. talking about the only difference between us and chimps is 1% DNA.

Long story short.. The smartest chimps can do stuff that human toddlers can do. so maybe alien life is just 1% more than us and adult humans are only as smart as their toddlers. Therefore aliens may think that there is no intelligent life here.

He went into a lot more detail than that. but its much better then the worm story. IMO

Comment

• I loved his explaination on why chicken n waffles was "dat right shit!"
                  Ded

Comment

• Comment

• During the first EVA of Apollo 17, Eugene Cernan photographed Harrison Schmitt with the American flag and the Earth (400,000km away) in the background

Comment

• Macaulay Culkin wearing a shirt of ryan gosling wearing a shirt of Macaulay Culkin wearing a shirt of ryan gosling wearing a shirt of Macaulay Culkin

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ i think that a nuclear bomb "a-bomb" blast radius is bigger that that now

Comment

• A hydrogen bomb would be a little bigger blast radius than that, hehehe.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                ^^^ i think that a nuclear bomb "a-bomb" blast radius is bigger that that now
                                Fun interactive map to play around with. Select your location, select a yield (based on real world weapons) and find out if you would die lol : http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Comment

Working...
                                X