Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Fun interactive map to play around with. Select your location, select a yield (based on real world weapons) and find out if you would die lol : http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
    F those Tsar bomba's. I was good until those bastards hit dallas.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Fun interactive map to play around with. Select your location, select a yield (based on real world weapons) and find out if you would die lol : http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
          Fucking badass! I just killed everybody in or anywhere near the metroplex.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              With a quick layover in Alaska, then on to your new home in South Dakota?

We don't listen to 5' back ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                god damnit gary busey.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  It's hard to believe that's even possible. To my knowledge, there has never been recorded footage of an SR71 at top speed. In the cockpit, or from the air/ground. Which is truly disappointing to me. There are a few airshow appearances (really few) which it flew. I've been told it's engines were absolutely thunderous, unfortunately I'll never know as will most of us. This plane being 100% decommissioned and grounded is a travesty. The CIA use to keep two on standby, but not any longer. Such a shame.
                  We need another cold war. The Russians get it, we don't.

As a kid, my dad and I went to an air show where they had an sr71, someone asked capabilities and the pilot said "more than 500mph, higher than 12,000 ft" and smiled.

Comment

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      We need another cold war. The Russians get it, we don't.

As a kid, my dad and I went to an air show where they had an sr71, someone asked capabilities and the pilot said "more than 500mph, higher than 12,000 ft" and smiled.
                      If ever a shit eatin grin was earned, that was it.
                      The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• That is a bad and tasteless chop. Dislike button has been clicked.

Edit: looks like that one was reconsidered.
                        Last edited by BLAKE; 05-21-2014, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• The fuck? Get that bullshit out of here

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                              The better one he used was in the show Cosmos.. talking about the only difference between us and chimps is 1% DNA.

Long story short.. The smartest chimps can do stuff that human toddlers can do. so maybe alien life is just 1% more than us and adult humans are only as smart as their toddlers. Therefore aliens may think that there is no intelligent life here.

He went into a lot more detail than that. but its much better then the worm story. IMO
                              I always thought Watterson had it a bit right:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X