• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strychnine View Post
    love it!

Comment

• I think they'd be under paying.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• this was not work safe.
        Last edited by CJ; 06-04-2014, 12:54 PM. Reason: ......
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Holly shit how about a warning for that shit.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• My bad. I just misunderstood. Penis tattoo = good to go, torn up foot from someone being stupid = no bueno.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Oh it is work safe I just need to get the brain ready for a tangled mess of human meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                My bad. I just misunderstood. Penis tattoo = good to go, torn up foot from someone being stupid = no bueno.
                that's a butterfly
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My bad. I just misunderstood. Penis tattoo = good to go, torn up foot from someone being stupid = no bueno.
                  That was not work safe at all. Post it in this NSFW thread.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    That was not work safe at all. Post it in this NSFW thread.
                    Im sorry. *Internet hug*

Comment

• Where is the pic?

Comment

• Dude rode a motorcycle wearing sandals (flip flops) and crashed and tore all the meat off his foot where all the toe bones were showing.

Comment

Dude rode a motorcycle wearing sandals (flip flops) and crashed and tore all the meat off his foot where all the toe bones were showing.
                          a gsxr, i'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            a gsxr, i'm sure.
                            .......shudder.......
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Dude rode a motorcycle wearing sandals (flip flops) and crashed and tore all the meat off his foot where all the toe bones were showing.
                              Toe bones my ass you could see everything up to mid calf.

Comment

• Why would you think posting something like that in here would be a good idea?

Comment

Working...
                                X