Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I wonder if I can get one of those filler necks at an auction or online somewhere and then just stick them in friends cars randomly.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Well now I have pranks to plan. lol
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Bro really needs to get his shit together.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  Someone had to have stuck that in there. The hoses arent going to pull off from that fitting like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                    Someone had to have stuck that in there. The hoses arent going to pull off from that fitting like that.
                    sure they do, they have break-away couplings now just for that reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      sure they do, they have break-away couplings now just for that reason
                      That fitting is not the break-away fitting.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Why would they not put them in order?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Why would they not put them in order?
                            I'm glad I wasn't the only one bothered by that.
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT

Comment

• What kind of gun is that? A BB gun or something? I actually had this poster as a kid, I guess I never noticed it.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X