No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not nosey but id have to go ask wtf is going on there haha.

Comment

• Someone knock on his door and tell him the internet demands answers.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        My ol lady says I'm the most annoying person she knows.

Plenty of friends, just none of them fish.
        I will go with you brotha.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Someone knock on his door and tell him the internet demands answers.

Sombrero storage?

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            I will go with you brotha.
            Making baiting dating.

Comment

Or a stripper?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Maybe we should come up with theories as to what it could be, and then have Scott head over there with our list and run it by the owner for his thoughts.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Maybe we should come up with theories as to what it could be, and then have Scott head over there with our list and run it by the owner for his thoughts.
                  $5 on missle silo.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    $5 on missle silo.
                    $10 on Wizard Hat Storage facility
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Even worse. I'm going to come to your 4th of July Party and pretend to have a good time so that I can lose my shit over something ridiculously arbitrary at a later date, which will then enable me to sing to the 3 people who care about how you're an asshole and I'm the only one with the guts to say it, while completely ignoring the irony in throwing a tantrum over someone saying I've been a bit touchy!
                      lmfao!!!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        $10 on Wizard Hat Storage facility
                        I like this. Maybe a widget factory?

Comment

• Comment

• Is that who I think it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              this and "roof titty" may have made my day

thanks guys
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Is that who I think it is?
                                Racrguy / Sean

Comment

Working...
                                X