Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• r2 unit
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Gee whiz!
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• I have a friend that was in the military for 7 years up till 5 years ago and when I mentioned that Close In Weapon System he looked at me like I was crazy and such tech didn't exist. Had to show him the videos. Boy makes me wonder sometimes.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            Gee whiz!
            Damn, I always pronounced it see-whiz.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Ever had one of those things go off next to your rack? What about the ugly fat girl who walks through your bathroom to get to her post... but justifies it by saying "female on deck"? It might not be so cool then.
              The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Well it's called the Phalanx and my organization is taking over the maintenance and repair of the land based version.

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Look out zombies!

Comment

• Oh yeah, ultimate zombie mobile. Sure would need a big truck to carry the spare rounds. Those things aint exactly slow.

Comment

• FF to 1:45 to get past the oddness.

:35 in

And just cause its cool.

Comment

Comment

• Afternoon of July 4th, 2003 aboard USS Leyte Gulf:
                          Gunners Mate: Do you have anything we could put in the barrels of the CWIS to get more flame out of it for tonight's gun shoot?
                          Me: *long, blank stare*
                          GM: Oil, jet fuel, acetone...?
                          Me: *Continued long, blank stare*
                          GM: So, no?
                          Me: Dude.

That night, two long, interlocking bursts from each of the CIWS mounts (with plenty of unaided muzzle flash) started off a pretty spectacular fireworks show in the middle of the north Atlantic.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            FF to 1:45 to get past the oddness.

:35 in

And just cause its cool.

I'm on mobile, but there are some videos of the c ram shooting at night in theatre, pretty badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              Afternoon of July 4th, 2003 aboard USS Leyte Gulf:
                              Gunners Mate: Do you have anything we could put in the barrels of the CWIS to get more flame out of it for tonight's gun shoot?
                              Me: *long, blank stare*
                              GM: Oil, jet fuel, acetone...?
                              Me: *Continued long, blank stare*
                              GM: So, no?
                              Me: Dude.

That night, two long, interlocking bursts from each of the CIWS mounts (with plenty of unaided muzzle flash) started off a pretty spectacular fireworks show in the middle of the north Atlantic.
                              I ate chow that day with a MA guarding "Gods Good Galley", our chief CM died that day and was being held in the freezer.
                              The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X