• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    Pointless screwdriver is pointless.
    agreed

Comment

• I think it's pretty awesome. People would look at the screw driver and wonder if they were riding in a stolen car.

Yeah I had to have a footprint gas pedal installed, so I stole this pile.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I think it's pretty awesome. People would look at the screw driver and wonder if they were riding in a stolen car.

Yeah I had to have a footprint gas pedal installed, so I stole this pile.
        Pretty much what I thought. Just casually reach into your pocket and mutter "I hope this works" and casually start driving.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          I am lost for words.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

The largest oil rig in the world got placed today on its drilling spot off the Russian Pacific coast, near Sakhalin Island, north of Japan. The $12 billion, 200,000-ton structure—without counting its base—will suck up to 4.5 million tons of hydrocarbons per year in the harsh subarctic conditions of the Sea of Okhotsk.

Berkut is specially built to cope with brutal subarctic conditions. Scientists studied the effects of sea ice and it uses a new concrete ice protection belt which is a first, is cheaper and provides better protection. The platform can handle 60-foot waves, the pressure of over six-foot of ice, temperatures as low as minus 47.2 Fahrenheit and a magnitude 9 earthquake.
            I worked on a clean up crew of engineers on that fucking platform. I got stories! Made me LOTS of money though. Interesting fact... 40f and 40C is the same temp...
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              I am lost for words.
              You are just jealous you didn't think of it first!

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                I worked on a clean up crew of engineers on that fucking platform. I got stories! Made me LOTS of money though. Interesting fact... 40f and 40C is the same temp...
                negative 40*C = negative 40*F

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  You are just jealous you didn't think of it first!
                  This
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Why?

Better question. Why the fuck did you just quote 9 pictures?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Better question. Why the fuck did you just quote 9 pictures?
                              Because I felt like pissing you off!

Editing on my phone sucks. Thought I quoted his name and deleted the link but I did the exact opposite.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X