X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That t bone was hard as shit, cuts the headlights instantly.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
            25mm pic[
            There are guns that are fun to shoot, and then there is that bad boy. What a hoot!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Is this real?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Is this real?
                  you're fucking kidding right?
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I have seen some crazy out there religious shit like this in the past that was right along the same lines as this thing. Those people are just crazy enough for this to be a real thing. I did see the tag on the left side of the picture so I am thinking this is fake but I still stand by the fact that I think those over the top religious nut bags have shit like this already.

Comment

Do they come in adult sizes? Sometimes I get drunk and take advantage of myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Same shit killed me in gta last night.
                        1st world problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          What do you do in your spare time?
                          Oh I like to shoot rocks and ice and various things at my nuts. Like it so much I made a machine that does it for me.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            I have seen some crazy out there religious shit like this in the past that was right along the same lines as this thing. Those people are just crazy enough for this to be a real thing. I did see the tag on the left side of the picture so I am thinking this is fake but I still stand by the fact that I think those over the top religious nut bags have shit like this already.
                            Where in the "f" would you buy something like that? Gross! And where would a kid get that shit online? 100 fake !!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Where in the "f" would you buy something like that? Gross! And where would a kid get that shit online? 100 fake !!
                              A kid would not buy that, his fucked up parents would to keep him from "self raping"

Comment

• I'm going to self rape the shit out of me tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X