Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Is this real?
    yes and no... its not for some religious thing. We use them in the ER. We call it a papoose board and we tie down children to stitch them up, set a broken bone, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Do they come in adult sizes? Sometimes I get drunk and take advantage of myself.
      Ha!

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            That is by the coolest, most unbelievable MX trick I have ever seen.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• What is that?

Comment

• Probably konye's dumb ass
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Some guys just got it goin on

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Great. That pic just made me realize there is enough room in my backyard to land a small helicopter. Guess I know what I'll be searching Craigslist for for the next 6 months..

Comment

• A trailer for your helicopter?
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Great. That pic just made me realize there is enough room in my backyard to land a small helicopter. Guess I know what I'll be searching Craigslist for for the next 6 months..
                              A guy did that about 20 years ago near us. He got a visit from a government agency and slapped with a big fine for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by coley View Post
                                A guy did that about 20 years ago near us. He got a visit from a government agency and slapped with a big fine for it.
                                I thought helicopters didn't have to file flight plans?
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X