Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Comment

• [ATTACH]4058[/ATTACH]

Comment

• E=CJ-95GT;1358900][/QUOTE]

Whats the story on that?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              How does a torque converter get that bad?
              When you hit them with a lot of power they balloon in a front to back expansion. If the convertor isn't built to take it, it will come apart. Nitrous is real bad about it because it is an instant hit of a lot of power. Of course, that picture could just be a convertor out of a passenger car that wasn't welded correctly too. Being a car site, assume it was NAAAAAWS.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                Longhorn Fab Shop
                March 27

The worst trans I have ever seen in my life. Torque converter is welded to this trans and is being cut off piece by piece. Wow! Don't let your stock trans get this bad before building it! Call us or message today! $4400 parts and labor for Suncoast 1000hp clutches, 1056 triple disc converter, shift kit, and all new seals and gaskets!

https://www.facebook.com/LonghornFab...type=3&theater
                Or just this shit, lol
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by big dad View Post
                  lolol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• ^ Repost.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Bad ass illustrations ^^

nice find.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR85 View Post
                            Those are beautifull welds!

Comment

• Thanks guys, it was my first time with an arc welder.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Thanks guys, it was my first time with an arc welder.
                                You'll get better with practice, and it won't look so much like a Stevie Wonder/MJFox creation.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X