X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAI looks to be functional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      Don't you know you can't drive a piece of shit like that on the highway?

The goddamned Germans ain't got nothing to do with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        Don't you know you can't drive a piece of shit like that on the highway?
        Depends on what state you are in. NM has almost no laws regarding what can be driven (at least nothing I ever saw enforced) and has no inspections. People used to drive rascal scooters and other odd shit down the roads and even highways there past what passes for highway patrol. It is a land of lawlessness where the weak are preyed upon by the biker gangs, and wars are fought over that last precious bit of fuel.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Depends on what state you are in. NM has almost no laws regarding what can be driven (at least nothing I ever saw enforced) and has no inspections. People used to drive rascal scooters and other odd shit down the roads and even highways there past what passes for highway patrol. It is a land of lawlessness where the weak are preyed upon by the biker gangs, and wars are fought over that last precious bit of fuel.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              put the evidence in the car...
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• This guy is an asshole. lol
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                  This guy is an asshole. lol
                  Maybe she was named after the Volcano?!?!?!?

Comment

• Perhaps where she was conceived?

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Based on her name, I doubt the people who conceived her would have been caught dead in that thing.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Perhaps where she was conceived?

Interestingly enough (at least to me), I was reading a few weeks ago Shasta is bringing those trailers back and building about 1955 of them (whatever the year was they were introduced). I would LOVE to have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Interestingly enough (at least to me), I was reading a few weeks ago Shasta is bringing those trailers back and building about 1955 of them (whatever the year was they were introduced). I would LOVE to have one.
                            Ive eye-fucked these a bit.

2014 Riverside RV White Water Retro 14' 9" RV for sale in Texas. Find more Riverside RV Travel Trailer RVs at Kennedale Camper Sales, your Kennedale TX RV dealer.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Dude, I knew what that was just by the link! I've been eyeballing those things for two years now. I found out about them when a lady came into my store getting some trailer supplies awhile back, and making conversation I found she was from out of state and headed down to pick one up.

Comment

• your mission, should you choose to accept it:

Comment

Working...
                                X