X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I have strongly considered loading up like that and moving to Slab City..
        I just watched the Vice piece on that place the other day. There are some truly odd folks out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          The goddamned Germans ain't got nothing to do with it!
          Much likes the Germans, he had a problem that required a final solution.

Comment

• A 10,000hp top fuel margarita blender...

Comment

• Chuck Etchells, I have drank them from that machine a couple times ^^

Comment

• Neighborhood watch is a little serious in my neighborhood. LOL
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Those are only bullet resistant. They aren't even mine resistant. No big deal.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I like the extra helping of creepy from Big Brother with the eyeball staring out of the camera at you.

Comment

• They're hidden away in their portable bunker, safe from the dangerous, terrorist citizens and yet they feel the need to warn you to stay away from the vehicle. Someone needs to shoot their camera lenses with a paintball.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        They're hidden away in their portable bunker, safe from the dangerous, terrorist citizens and yet they feel the need to warn you to stay away from the vehicle. Someone needs to shoot their camera lenses with a paintball.
                        Did you by chance notice the windows? The field of view in that thing has to suck, maybe they just don't want to turn oblivious people into tubes of toothpaste....

Comment

• That truck probably cost more than the houses it's in front of.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I like the slingload hooks. In case the WPD helo needs to move it quickly.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by Groundpounder91 View Post
                              Did you by chance notice the windows? The field of view in that thing has to suck, maybe they just don't want to turn oblivious people into tubes of toothpaste....
                              That thought did occur to me. They have big blind spots. Then again, that would fit into my "haters" attitude. :-)

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X