Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Did you abandon your dog when you were being a bitch and running away from this country?

Lmao, what a fag.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Did you abandon your dog when you were being a bitch and running away from this country?
          Do you live to take pot shots at people on the internet? I mean shit, didn't a bunch of dudes with baseball bats teach you that was a bad idea?
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Do you live to take pot shots at people on the internet? I mean shit, didn't a bunch of dudes with baseball bats teach you that was a bad idea?
            You would think that there are already enough of those guys on here ... Isn't that niche filled a few times over?

Comment

• This was on memecenter

Comment

• Well, we...started up on his 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.

Comment

Should have paid more attention to post 104.

Whats the best advice, or words of wisdom you have ever received ? You hear stories of old men saying " i would have taken more chances," or, "never work a day at a job you do not love " " sometimes you gotta grow your wings on the way down" Best words of advice i have heard.... true

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    You would think that there are already enough of those guys on here ... Isn't that niche filled a few times over?
                    I cant figure out if that guy is for real and drinks his own koolaid or is just trollin to the max 24/7.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      I cant figure out if that guy is for real and drinks his own koolaid or is just trollin to the max 24/7.
                      Seeing as he had the shit beat out of him for the same shit in the past I am inclined to think he is for real. Kinda sad when you think about it, it must be hard to go through life with a mindset like his.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Seeing as he had the shit beat out of him for the same shit in the past I am inclined to think he is for real. Kinda sad when you think about it, it must be hard to go through life with a mindset like his.

Kind of sad you didn't pay attention to the link either. Also kind of sad you've engaged in the exact behavior you're complaining about in your last two posts. Well, more amusing than sad, really.

Comment

• Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Bunch of bleeding vaginas in here. Get back to the pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Kind of sad you didn't pay attention to the link either. Also kind of sad you've engaged in the exact behavior you're complaining about in your last two posts. Well, more amusing than sad, really.
                                I always wondered if these people didn't know or if they were going along with the BS.

hahaha
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X