Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    I always wondered if these people didn't know or if they were going along with the BS.

hahaha
    Quit ruining my fun. If it happened or not is immaterial at this point, perception is reality.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
        I always wondered if these people didn't know or if they were going along with the BS.

hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Quit ruining my fun. If it happened or not is immaterial at this point, perception is reality.

What about the perception that you're putting forth trying to talk shit to someone about something that never happened? lmfao. I suppose that's immaterial as well.

Comment

• SFWtits or gtfo you bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              What about the perception that you're putting forth trying to talk shit to someone about something that never happened? lmfao. I suppose that's immaterial as well.
              Wait..... He didnt get his head busted with a bat?
              Last edited by inline 6; 09-12-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Do you live to take pot shots at people on the internet? I mean shit, didn't a bunch of dudes with baseball bats teach you that was a bad idea?
                      Is it an actual pot shot if it's factual?

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      You go ahead and have your fun.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post

Sounds like 03trublugt's high school football career.

Comment

• Would you consent to a sanctioned fight with Matt out of curiousity? Hell, I would rent the damn gym and provide a keg of beer for attendees.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Would you consent to a sanctioned fight with Matt out of curiousity? Hell, I would rent the damn gym and provide a keg of beer for attendees.

Of course not. I take about 8-10 pills a day just to be marginally functional after a car landed on my head, why would I fight a dumbass with an inferiority complex that has both military and police training that has continuously threatened my well being?

Comment

Of course not. I take about 8-10 pills a day just to be marginally functional after a car landed on my head, why would I fight a dumbass with an inferiority complex that has both military and police training that has continuously threatened my well being?
                                Reminds me of a chihuahua for some reason, barking at a rottweiler.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X