Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
      Important life lessons: be respectful to others, start the day with a healthy breakfast, and of course beat the pussy up right

Some people just shouldn't have kids. For fucks sake, removing the cover from that fan is just asking for trouble with a small child in the house. #daggeringyomoms

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Some people just shouldn't have kids. For fucks sake, removing the cover from that fan is just asking for trouble with a small child in the house. #daggeringyomoms
        Have some compassion. It's obviously hotter than a pot of neck bones, ain't anybody wearing any clothes, fan on high... it's hot in hearuh, n-i-double-grr.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          Her account was suspended. One pic showed her paying rent via 3 BBC's to the uvula.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                      Important life lessons: be respectful to others, start the day with a healthy breakfast, and of course beat the pussy up right

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                        Have some compassion. It's obviously hotter than a pot of neck bones, ain't anybody wearing any clothes, fan on high... it's hot in hearuh, n-i-double-grr.
                        Lolololololololol
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

• In this November 1989 photo, Tommy Thompson holds a $ 50 pioneer gold piece retrieved earlier in 1989 from the wreck of the gold ship Central America. Thompson led a group that recovered millions of dollars worth of sunken treasure only to end up involved in court cases brought by dozens of insurance companies laying claim to the treasure.

Treasure hunter turned fugitive

One of the last times anyone ever saw Tommy Thompson, he was walking on the pool deck of a Florida mansion wearing nothing but eye glasses, leather shoes, socks and underwear, his brown hair growing wild.
                            Gangster

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Hollllllllllly shit! That is what Hell looks like, I am sure of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X