• That's it, starting a thread....

Comment

• Fuggin skimmers
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Comment

• thats pretty funny.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So, what if it's a black all male dining party of gays who smoke, and are from Africa with their coupons, who happen to be christians and it's their retirement night out?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          So, what if it's a black all male dining party of gays who smoke, and are from Africa with their coupons, who happen to be christians and it's their retirement night out?
                          they'll kill the waiter, rob them, and claim god told them to.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            they'll kill the waiter, rob them, and claim god told them to.
                            you left out rape.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Im Glad i chose not to work in a industry that revolves around tips.

I feel for the people who do and usually tip well. If they piss me off ill still tip them, but ive pulled the old lady dollar tip before.

Comment

Working...
                                X