Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
    god damn I wish it was
    You could always hit those Chinese bath houses if you're into that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
      Info??
      Cragar wheel, one of my stickers ..

On my friends Corvette

Last edited by Big Dad; 09-29-2014, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• I recently traveled to Germany from the UK, Here are some pics of our under water adventure.

get on the train

Damn long train. 200 + cars on two levels for total of 400 cars

Frankfurt Airport Hilton

Finally arrived.

My mileage overall.

From England to Germany....

I only filled up once in Calais, France and made it back with the same tank.

Diesel ftw.

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          Fucking shit! What kind of speeds you driving?
          70-100 MPH. Actually outside of England it goes up to 80+ mph.

Also this is in Imperial gallons.

Comment

• bah i wouldnt. just look at it, the steering wheel is on the wrong side.
            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

I want one even more now. 140+ MPG FTW. The fact that these cars aren't available here kinda pisses me off, I would gladly buy one.
              I was actually thinking of taking some over for my folks to use. The Jetta here or Golf from VW attain 88MPG and are spacious enough. 1.6 TDI Bluemotion engines carry a bit of torque as well. This 140 MPG was mostly coming down from the Bavarian Alps though. I was roughly getting a good 100 MPG on the flat lands of France, Belgium and Germany. It kinda went down after Frankfurt and went back up coming back. However I managed to go the entire trip with £55 of Diesel which makes it banging. Also the resell market for these cars are fucking cheap. I bought this Micra for £1500 even though it was 9 years old. Car has been running for a full year and 20k miles plus whilst the only thing that has happened was the gear link cable snapped. Easily fixed as it came with a 3 month warranty from the dealer.

Overall the 2nd hand market on cars here is WAY better than the US. Unfortunately US emmissions prevent you from importing these hyper fuel efficient cars because Fuck me right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                Cragar wheel, one of my stickers ..

On my friends Corvette

Well duh. Looking for info on how to get a couple of the stickers. I'm kinda a collector of one off stuff made by fellow car guys.

Comment

That is insanity. Here I am thinking that 35 MPG in the wife's Camry is decent. I know I asked before, but how is tha classic Mini market? I want one of those pretty bad.
                  They are pretty cheap. Since the US has no MOT I think you can import some of those that can't pass the UK's emmissions.

You can find some at www.autotrader.co.uk or www.motors.co.uk

I would recommend you pick up a diesel as they are cheaper to run and less problems once they pass 100k miles which most of them will already have...

You can get a newer one from 06-08 for about £3000 or less and they get a good decent mileage of 40 mpg on the gas engine and about 60+ on the 1.6 and 1.8 diesels. This is city mileage. These would be MONSTERS for daily drivers. Which is what some people here do. I got people that work with me that drive over 100 miles one way to get to work. Fuck that but with a running cost of about £12 a day including fuel why the fuck not right? Could you Imagine the potential sales of a car that would cost about $30 of diesel a week for commuting? ROFL

Comment

That is insanity. Here I am thinking that 35 MPG in the wife's Camry is decent. I know I asked before, but how is tha classic Mini market? I want one of those pretty bad.
                    I believe VW discussed bringing them over, but couldn't get approval.

Even the greenies in power are sucking oil flavored dick.

Comment

• Comment

• No Ragrets!!!
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• TIL if you don't know how to spell or if grammar is not your strong suit, you might explore a career as a tattoo artist.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            I believe VW discussed bringing them over, but couldn't get approval.

Even the greenies in power are sucking oil flavored dick.
                            They don't have to bring them anywhere... Half of the Diesels and Gas based models for sale in Yurop are made in Chatanooga Tenessee. It's retarded.

Chatanooga makes all of our TSI and TDI models in the UK. Apart from the VW Golf Wolfsburg and the 2.0L Jetta which is made in Puebla, Mexico.

I feel bad knowing that also the Mercedez Plant in the US also makes many of the super efficient diesels that are for sale in Europe right there at home. The reality of how bad the US government fucks people into keeping their gas guzzlers is troubling. If they changed their tax system from how fuel is consumed to the European standard pollution per mile it would be more beneficial. But it would also be the end of trucks as we know it.

Anywho this is for the political section.

Comment

• Comment

• A friend of mine just brought a 1948 Chris Craft Racing Runabout back to TX from Ohio.

Comment

Working...
                                X