X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• oh yeah, chipotle meme.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                Is it me or is does that look photoshopped. There are several taller buildings between the Pegasus building and the allied Bank tower (the greenish one on the left of the pic).

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  so basically I need to stop eating cheesecake and start doing heroin?

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    so basically I need to stop eating cheesecake and start doing heroin?
                    Or get pregnant.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Wait, don't we spend billions for a "WAR ooooon druuuuuuggggs!" ? For the children and all that?
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Or get pregnant.
                        Or go to war.
                        Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Wait, don't we spend billions for a "WAR ooooon druuuuuuggggs!" ? For the children and all that?
                        Look at all the lives it's saving! It's obviously working.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          Is it me or is does that look photoshopped. There are several taller buildings between the Pegasus building and the allied Bank tower (the greenish one on the left of the pic).
                          I can assure you it's not shopped.

Comment

• can you get a different angle, maybe hanging from the building?

Comment

• Comment

• Orale wey

Comment

Working...
                                X