Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
    When was the fire?
    Not sure yet. Have word of two different events, one fairly recent and another a few weeks ago. I believe this is the more recent one.

Can't say who the other one is due to privacy concerns.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
      Hey, next time you're in town, on a work day, give me a call and I'll give you the nickle tour of our plant and might even buy you lunch.
      I'll be up that way again in Nov to go see Yale and his crew Tarleton.

"With 10 mile visibility, and a million square miles of desert to drive around ,this gravel truck driver doing 70 miles / hr decided he had the right of way. The Pool Arabia rig 654 on its move to its 2nd ever well had this driver crash into the Derrick."

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          You are correct - on both accounts.

This is from the Cotulla fire. I just got the pics today and haven't received the report yet so I'm not sure on what caused the fire. Definitely millions of dollars lost.
          Not the best design, a good idea fairy came along and told them and Schlumberger to change their fan setups. At first they were too close together and not heating like they should and then the fans started pulling cooling power from the next trailer.

It is always interesting to see what causes those fires. I remember when Liberty/Trican had a fleet burn down because of an aluminum block used in a 5,000psi system. Lost $10 million for a $40 part

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• ^lmgdao

Comment

• Good god!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                          Good god!
                          Yall better start building an ark, I think it's time to douche away these douches.

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• LoL ^

Comment

Working...
                                X