Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    More like El Dirty Sanchez.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Youngsters

Last edited by Baba Ganoush; 10-29-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• ....and what got it out. It's good to have real rednecks in the family.

Comment

• LOL

I saw them do this on Powerblock this morning!
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Man, I wish those were around when I was growing up!

Comment

so that you could be a coddled pussy with paper thin fingernails?

'murica
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

It's nice, but I usually end up gorrila-ing them apart because I'm just not thinking about it, even though I have a bunch of those separators.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

'murica
                    Not 'murica. 'enmurk. (Denmark)

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                      ....and what got it out. It's good to have real rednecks in the family.

Seems like that truck was just at my shop this morning. Is that a 7.3 stick?
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

'murica
                        Hell ya, and wear me some skinny jeans too!

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Seems like that truck was just at my shop this morning. Is that a 7.3 stick?
                          It is. My cousin's rig, he lives in McKinney, though it's never broken unless he tore it apart lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            It is. My cousin's rig, he lives in McKinney, though it's never broken unless he tore it apart lol.
                            Huh. That's way too far, must just be an identical one. The one that was here was only picking up his friend. His Chevy is on my lift getting a new rear main and oil pan gasket.

But the Ford is an exact replica down to the big tail pipe on OEM size exhaust and beads hanging off the mirror. LOL
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah that M9 looks fantastic.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X