Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    They make you blow in it 5-20+ minute intervals while the vehicle is moving, and snap a pic each time.

when you check in with whomever, they pull the pictures off and make sure everything lines up.
    Ahhh that's right. I seem to remember that while riding in a former board member's truck. Driving and this God-awful alarm goes off.

Comment

• Lol my sisters friend has one in her car and they was trying to figure out how to start it and make the picture look real.

My kids asked what they was doing?

I told them they are trying to figure out how to catch a 3rd dui or a probation violation.

So being kids they ask what those were and I proceed to tell them. I don't down play shit to my kids.

So when they walked back up to the house they had 4 kids asking the them why they are trying to break the law again even tho they are still on punishment and that it's stupid for trying again.

I get the evil eye from them both and I ask them what the problem was? They was all you're an asshole and I know what's wrong.

I just told them I don't lie to kids when they ask questions, I never have.

They say that's bullshit and I was just trying to embarrass them.

I laugh out loud and told them if you don't like it then just leave.... Buuuuut you can't can you. So go sit your drunk ass down and take your medicine.

So needless to say they didn't enjoy the festivities much that night and even slept in her car over night.

Oh karma how you please me so.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        Just buy a cheap beater for your drunk driving nights. Those interlocks don't prevent shit, just another money grab.
        damn look at you being all smart and shit

Comment

• They WERE.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            They WERE.
            This had me rolling

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              They WERE.
              when?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                This had me rolling
                Doesn't take much apparently
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Doesn't take much apparently
                  hahahahahahahaha

Comment

• If the tires on this one are the same size as the tires in the other photos...

the Sno-Freighter is one big SOB.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      wrong B... Matt isn't a trouble-maker
                      yeah but John thought MattB was RyanB

Comment

• simple mistake

#wondertwins

Comment

• Didn't know him well, but I liked John. First met him at a Dallas mustang open house 10 or 12 years ago where he won the burnout contest. Went until they blew. It was pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            yeah but John thought MattB was RyanB
                            There we go, I knew he was in there somehow.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Didn't know him well, but I liked John. First met him at a Dallas mustang open house 10 or 12 years ago where he won the burnout contest. Went until they blew. It was pretty cool.

lol, I remember that. Shit was nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                              damn look at you being all smart and shit
                              I had an employee that had one put on his Harley. He had a party one night and all the drunks went out to his garage and started blowing in it, causing a shit load of violations. He was not pleased and actually got more probation time because of it.

As soon as his probation started, he bought a car out of state with good tags that he would use for his bar hopping. Real winner.

Comment

• Yup a drunks just go buy another car or truck to drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X