Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    Hope I am on the jury. "Failure to control speed". But you know how people are today. "I should get rich from suing someone".
    What if it was your wife in that car, and the only thing that caused her to wreck was either a tire blow out, or a semi swerving into her lane?

Those guards aren't there just to catch the fuck up and hooligans.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      What if it was your wife in that car, and the only thing that caused her to wreck was either a tire blow out, or a semi swerving into her lane?

1 billion???

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        1 billion???
        Na, i'd have given a crack head $5k to kill that bitch.
        $500 to kill her, $4500 to stay quiet.
        sigpic

Comment

• I was looking at them at work and i dont see how they will cushion a force that comes at that .

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I would be very surprised if the SEC lets that merger happen.
                    "This morning (Monday Nov 17) , Halliburton and Baker Hughes announced an agreement whereby Halliburton will purchase all the outstanding shares of Baker Hughes in a stock and cash transaction.

The deal is expected to close in 2H15, and the companies have retained a high-profile antitrust attorney to help navigate what will no doubt be intense regulatory scrutiny. Halliburton has agreed to pay a fee of $3.5 billion if the transaction doesn't go through because of antitrust issues. The size of the break-up fee shows management's confidence in the deal's ability to close. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post

I am fully aware that accidents do happen. The world is not a 100% safe environment. But if I were on the jury, I would want proof the vehicle was going the speed the guardrail was designed to stop. If the guardrail is in a 55mph speed zone and the car was doing 85. Can you blame the maker of the rail? There are situations that lawsuits would be appropriate but so many are just a way for attorneys to get rich and put a little spending money in a clients pocket.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol I'm suing you because my dumbass can't drive and hit your guard rail with a design flaw
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                "This morning (Monday Nov 17) , Halliburton and Baker Hughes announced an agreement whereby Halliburton will purchase all the outstanding shares of Baker Hughes in a stock and cash transaction.

The deal is expected to close in 2H15, and the companies have retained a high-profile antitrust attorney to help navigate what will no doubt be intense regulatory scrutiny. Halliburton has agreed to pay a fee of $3.5 billion if the transaction doesn't go through because of antitrust issues. The size of the break-up fee shows management's confidence in the deal's ability to close. "

Yep, it happened. Our Baker rep was in today and was talking about it.
                                I also read where this is the beginning of some big mergers planned for the upcoming year. It stated one of them is GE is looking hard at NOV.

Comment

Working...
                                X