Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    I think I'm gonna have to go buy one of those pineapple things. My wife loves pineapple and it's fucking annoying cutting those bastards up with just a knife.
    Do it, it'll change your life lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
      Do it, it'll change your life lol
      I was wondering if it worked or not, some of those things like that are horribly bad. I bought a bunch of the gimmick deals that I watched the guy at the fair use over and over with great success, and I couldn't make a single one work worth a fuck.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
        Needs a drill attachment, or an air fitting.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Yep, it happened. Our Baker rep was in today and was talking about it.
          I also read where this is the beginning of some big mergers planned for the upcoming year. It stated one of them is GE is looking hard at NOV.
          I know GE has deeeep pockets, but holy shit that would be heavy coin, to pull in NOV!

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          ha @ those plates!

we got new ones for the wrx last night "PLZ SNO" lol
          That was real? Saw Marisa post it and thought it was chopped.
          Too cool (pun intended).

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
            I know GE has deeeep pockets, but holy shit that would be heavy coin, to pull in NOV!
            Not as big as you might think. They're about the level of Baker Hughes $$-wise.

Is there a confidence level on that rumor?

edit: sounds like speculation, but who knows: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-1...-real-m-a.html
            Last edited by Strychnine; 11-18-2014, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              That was real? Saw Marisa post it and thought it was chopped.
              Too cool (pun intended).
              David

Yeah, real as can be. she made me put them on her car at like 10p in the rain/cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Wait.... what the hell? There is hilarity I am missing in this pic, I think.

Comment

• Comment

• And my one week old Droid Turbo.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Jeesuz son, if you can afford a $215.41 phone* + activation you would think you could afford a decent phone cover for it. But by the looks at your invoice totals, you are making choo-choo $$$ so break on playa...

(*w/2 yr contract)

May I recommend a www.incipio.com, its what I have on my Droids and I drop them all the time. I have yet to break a screen on ANY of my phones...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        And my one week old Droid Turbo.

A) Always have insurance on a phone for at least a year.
                        B) Otterbox

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            And my one week old Droid Turbo.

Just like my sons a week after he bought it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Jeesuz son, if you can afford a $215.41 phone* + activation you would think you could afford a decent phone cover for it. But by the looks at your invoice totals, you are making choo-choo $$$ so break on playa...

(*w/2 yr contract)

May I recommend a www.incipio.com, its what I have on my Droids and I drop them all the time. I have yet to break a screen on ANY of my phones...
                              This is the first time I have ever broken a Droid screen. I had the original, the X, The RAZR, RAZR HD, RAZR M, Ultra and now the Turbo. The rest were dropped many times without issue. This one was dropped once..... from 8'..... onto a steel lid on my concrete storage tank...... screen down. LOL

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                              A) Always have insurance on a phone for at least a year.
                              B) Otterbox
                              I hate phone cases. Too bulky. That's why I buy Motorola. Unfortunately I see the Turbos display sticks past the boarder unlike earlier designs. I did buy the 64gb Ballistic Nylon version though.

On the bright side I do have coverage but the better thing is Motorola is replacing it for free and does that for any new droid should the screen break. They only allow it once though. My new one will be here Thursday.
                              Originally posted by coley View Post
                              Just like my sons a week after he bought it.
                              I only break Samsungs and LGs. This one did take one hell of a fall though. LOL
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Jeez...I'm really impressed with the small amount of damage considering you dropped it from 8 feet onto solid steel!

Comment

Working...
                                X