Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• otter box is a good $40 investment.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Jeez...I'm really impressed with the small amount of damage considering you dropped it from 8 feet onto solid steel!
      Thats what I was thinking, I broke my Droid Razr worse than that just by having it fall off an armrest onto cement.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        This is the first time I have ever broken a Droid screen. I had the original, the X, The RAZR, RAZR HD, RAZR M, Ultra and now the Turbo. The rest were dropped many times without issue. This one was dropped once..... from 8'..... onto a steel lid on my concrete storage tank...... screen down. LOL

I hate phone cases. Too bulky. That's why I buy Motorola. Unfortunately I see the Turbos display sticks past the boarder unlike earlier designs. I did buy the 64gb Ballistic Nylon version though.

On the bright side I do have coverage but the better thing is Motorola is replacing it for free and does that for any new droid should the screen break. They only allow it once though. My new one will be here Thursday.

I only break Samsungs and LGs. This one did take one hell of a fall though. LOL
        Not all cases are uber-bulky. Otterbox has several that keep it slim.

Comment

• Tell me more about the free replacement! I just broke the screen on my Droid Maxx two nights ago. I haven't broke a screen in two years using only the clear plastic screen protectors. Somehow I didn't notice and the screen protector on this phone had peeled off. Damn the luck.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
              Tell me more about the free replacement! I just broke the screen on my Droid Maxx two nights ago. I haven't broke a screen in two years using only the clear plastic screen protectors. Somehow I didn't notice and the screen protector on this phone had peeled off. Damn the luck.
              Its only for the first year. One time replacement for free. Wish I had known about it before as I forgot I did break my HD within two days but just used my backup phone because everyone wanted stupid money to fix the HD.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^^^^ super ghey

Comment

• Brokeback smokestacks ghey.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• It looks like the smoke will come out of the words " smoke racks" if it does I at least give it 1 point.

Comment

• Creative

Comment

• it's only one point cooler than smoke stacks.
                          sigpic

Comment

• That is retarded. Bro-Diesel's = The new ricers of the 20-teens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              it's only one point cooler than smoke stacks.
                              Maybe... A big steamy turd of maybe..

Comment

• He gets points for creativity but still stupid.
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X