• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddammit, Natalie!

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Goddammit, Natalie!

Iv'e been in love with her since she played Anne Boleyn in The Tudors.
      Last edited by DieselSmoke; 11-23-2014, 06:17 PM.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        Iv'e been in love with her since she played Anne Boleyn in The Tudors.
        For sure, dude. She's like the new Lauren Bacall or something.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            I was told close to the same thing and believe it, but you bet your ass I relocated myself with the quickness lol.
            Oh I would too. I went diving on the santa rosa wall in cozumel. 80 foot down, then a 3000 foot drop off. Bout 150 foot visibility, your mind plays tricks. I chickened out of that dive this year after finding out about a few fatal tiger shark attacks on that wall. Plus the ocean conditions were choppy as hell that day.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                Oh I would too. I went diving on the santa rosa wall in cozumel. 80 foot down, then a 3000 foot drop off. Bout 150 foot visibility, your mind plays tricks. I chickened out of that dive this year after finding out about a few fatal tiger shark attacks on that wall. Plus the ocean conditions were choppy as hell that day.
                Damn, I would have found something else to do also lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                  I know GE has deeeep pockets, but holy shit that would be heavy coin, to pull in NOV!
                  NOV ~ $30 Bln market cap, while GE is ~$280 Bln market cap and > $600 Bln in Enterprise Value. They'd have to pay up, but even at $50 Bln that isn't that crazy for them. I was a little shocked that GE had that much leverage.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      NOV ~ $30 Bln market cap, while GE is ~$280 Bln market cap and > $600 Bln in Enterprise Value. They'd have to pay up, but even at $50 Bln that isn't that crazy for them. I was a little shocked that GE had that much leverage.
                      Damn!
                      I'm still betting it doesn't happen. Wait and see I guess.

David

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• And so it begins....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                              And so it begins....

Greatness!

Comment

• Comment