Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    I honestly don't know what version i started on. But I remember CS_siege was a good map, and it was long forgotten by 1.6
    Hell, there was even an APC in the map, in an earlier version. Remember that?
    The first thing I did on Siege when they added the APC was get as many of my team in the back as could fit and then backed it up the the wall in spawn so they couldn't get out.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
    Originally Posted By: Polska
    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
      The first thing I did on Siege when they added the APC was get as many of my team in the back as could fit and then backed it up the the wall in spawn so they couldn't get out.
      You were the ass that would clog up a stairwell, weren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        A fewof us had a blast playing cs back in the day.
        I assume they're talking about Counter Strike. http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Siege
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Bunch of fucking noobs.

Comment

• lol, ok I know Counter Strike. My suite mates in college used to be big into that. A lot of people in our dorms used to play other people in our dorms and stay up until 5am going nuts. I know all about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Bunch of fucking noobs.
              and not a lot of pictures...

Comment

• Lol damn.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• ^^^ lol
                    And the car mortar pic, thst for real?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      ^^^ lol
                      And the car mortar pic, thst for real?!
                      They can't all be winners.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• ... and being interrupted by the asteroid that brought their mass extinction.
                          Jay Johnson
                          Car hauler for hire

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X