Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Truth hurt?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      Truth hurt?
      Feigning enlightenment.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post

If the table weighs 10 lbs and each bucket weighs 20 lbs, then how much force does each bucket put on the table?

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• [/quote]
            It's technically being held down by the buckets. Nice installation.

Comment

• if it was trying to float off of the ground and the weight of the buckets were preventing that, I would say it's being held down by the buckets...

as the weight of the buckets is overcoming the gravity trying to hold it to the ground, I'd say the buckets are holding it up
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                if it was trying to float off of the ground and the weight of the buckets were preventing that, I would say it's being held down by the buckets...

as the weight of the buckets is overcoming the gravity trying to hold it to the ground, I'd say the buckets are holding it up
                <this

Comment

• I'm going to have to agree to disagree.

Comment

• for Blake's spank bank

Comment

• Psh! That's probably from Blake's spank bank!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• her face:

:/
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          I'm going to have to agree to disagree.
                          Would you agree if it was on a treadmill?

Comment

• Still wood dew.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Scuderia Lancia at the 1955 Monaco Grand Prix

Comment

• That train pic reminds me of today over on 287 close to Decatur. There were two trains on the same tracks headed toward each other but they had already stop when i went by.

Comment

Working...
                                X