No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't tl think they last for too long. It's kinda thin. Wouldn't it burn through
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• A good quality washer, the tub is porcelain coated.

Comment

• The washer tub is a great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          I wouldn't tl think they last for too long. It's kinda thin. Wouldn't it burn through
          Most of the store bought Chimenea's are extremely thin too. With zero maintenance and usually no cover from the elements, they last several years.

Comment

• Way to treat Old Glory, you fucking ass hats.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                So do trees

well that is as clever as a man with a boomerang saying what goes around comes around!

Comment

• If Hitler would have died around this time he wouldn't have been history's greatest dickwad.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• The very first DFWstangs gtg: The 1927 Solvay conference featuring Einstein, Dirac, Pauli, Marie Curie, Bohr, Schrodinger and many more of the scientific greats.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            Way to treat Old Glory, you fucking ass hats.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              If Hitler would have died around this time he wouldn't have been history's greatest dickwad.

And you wonder why you have the reputation as an anti-Semite.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Denny, this one is for you...
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X