• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        LMAO
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post

Man, I began to believe the general population was stupid shortly after having to deal with customers on a daily basis over 17 years ago. After reading things like this I begin to wonder how anyone knows how to feed themselves, bath, clean up after using the restroom, etc. Part of me wants to believe that most of this is just a ploy or someone trying to be funny, but I think these people are really just a bunch of stupid f*#@ing morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            Man, I began to believe the general population was stupid shortly after having to deal with customers on a daily basis over 17 years ago. After reading things like this I begin to wonder how anyone knows how to feed themselves, bath, clean up after using the restroom, etc. Part of me wants to believe that most of this is just a ploy or someone trying to be funny, but I think these people are really just a bunch of stupid f*#@ing morons.
            Total agreement with ya Dave. Dealing with the public is a true eye opening experience.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Comment

• Homeboy better have a skid plate on his ass.

Comment

• Happy humpday

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Kinda looks like a gigantic cake shaped like a corvette.

Comment

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• nice to see BroncoJohnny get the kids together for a family picture

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              nice to see BroncoJohnny get the kids together for a family picture
                              My kids are all little Aryan shits with blondish hair and blue eyes, just like the milkman!
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                                Hey those are my rims!

Last edited by FATHERFORD; 12-31-2014, 02:14 PM.
                                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                                X