Hey I never claimed I could read.
    sigpic

Comment

• Just match the pictures up then.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
        hey i never claimed i could read.
        lmao
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo
          Every intersection in Asia.
          Fixed. lol
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• that gif gives me anxiety, holy hell, I'd shoot people I think

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Fixed. lol
              The ruling on the field stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                The ruling on the field stands.
                Seoul and Manila will make you want to kiss the ground every time you safely arrive at your destination.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Got to hang a new frame in the office today. 1951 reprint of an 1893 survey of Yosemite National Park. I have a weird goal to cover my walls with art and other things.

And related, here' a pic of Tommy Caldwell and Kevin Jorgeson this week as they attempt to do the first free climb of the Dawn Wall on El Capitan... not sure if anyone is following that story. It's generally regarded as the hardest climb in the world. They've been On the wall since Dec 27.

Maybe I'll dig up some of the big pics and highlights for a thread later. One of the crucial moves in Jorgenson's climb yesterday involved an 8.5 ft dyno (jump, all hands/feet off the wall).

"A 'dyno' is short for dynamic and that's when all of your limbs — hands and feet — are off the rocks. So basically there's a huge 8.5-foot expanse of rock with nothing in between," Jorgeson says. "It's total porcelain. And on one side, it's a little doorjamb-sized edge that you can hang on to — and likewise on the other. And the only way to get between the two is to jump."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Got to hang a new frame in the office today. 1951 reprint of an 1893 survey of Yosemite National Park. I have a weird goal to cover my walls with art and other things.
                      Nice. I've got a soft spot for maps and historical objects. I framed my great-great grandfathers Civil War discharge papers, a photo of his wife holding a photo of him holding his rifle, and I hung it all with his rifle.

Comment

• You might like this then. I picked it up last week. Real photo of the Houston Ford Plant in 1924.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Seoul and Manila will make you want to kiss the ground every time you safely arrive at your destination.
                          Jamaica is the same way. In town, everything is cool, but you get into the mountains and holy shit. My butt cheeks were clenched so tight, I could of put a lump of coal in there and got a diamond out at our destination. Buses come flying down the roads and miss you by inches.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Jamaica is the same way. In town, everything is cool, but you get into the mountains and holy shit. My butt cheeks were clenched so tight, I could of put a lump of coal in there and got a diamond out at our destination. Buses come flying down the roads and miss you by inches.
                            Driving out to the hotel from the airport, the bus driver warned people to not lean on the windows/side of the bus because people sideswipe regularly and he didnt want you "to get a headache".

Comment

• From this

to this

Comment

• She's all kinds of hawt.

Comment

Working...
                                X