• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
      Kehlsteinhaus?
      Bless you
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        From this

to this
        Alway had a thing for her.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
          Driving out to the hotel from the airport, the bus driver warned people to not lean on the windows/side of the bus because people sideswipe regularly and he didnt want you "to get a headache".
          Yep. I will NEVER go into the mountains again. Fuck that shit, it's a 5 minute drive to the private beach where I go now.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
            From this

to this

Comment

• Atlas V launch (carrying the MUOS-2 satellite) in June 2013 as seen by a pilot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                And related, here' a pic of Tommy Caldwell and Kevin Jorgeson this week as they attempt to do the first free climb of the Dawn Wall on El Capitan... not sure if anyone is following that story. It's generally regarded as the hardest climb in the world. They've been On the wall since Dec 27.

Maybe I'll dig up some of the big pics and highlights for a thread later. One of the crucial moves in Jorgenson's climb yesterday involved an 8.5 ft dyno (jump, all hands/feet off the wall).
                This is from practice:

"I just measured out the dyno so we can build it at home. Here it is in case you want to build it yourself. Wall is 85 deg. Dyno 101" at 9deg up from decent crimp to away slanting 1 and 1/2 pad incut rail. Starting Left foot, 30in down and left at 74 deg from starting hand. Foot is sloapy. Right foot. 34 deg down and right at 77 deg foot is a small nipple."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                  This is from practice:
                  Daaaaaaaaaamn.

Kind of applicable...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                    This is from practice:
                    Holy hell this made my palms sweat.

I've been keeping up with the Dawn Wall guys, definitely needs its own thread. I have no interest in rock climbing but I like following and watching the guys that camp up on large faces and such. Pretty neat process.

Comment

• Sweet hard ass looking Boerboel

Comment

• Zoophile
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The ultimate TL;DR for this board:

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment