No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are those roof racks bathroom grab bars?

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      GOOD MORNING AMERICA
      oh yea

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          That is fucking bizarre.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Even the internet hyper-liberals are distancing themselves from this one.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

Even the internet hyper-liberals are distancing themselves from this one.
              Word has it he's been slamming Chris Kyle left and right.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• It's too bad his father wasn't killed by a sniper.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I mean, someone could become a self-proclaimed sniper for a day on this one and I wouldn't complain.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• That nigga has played too much COD.

Comment

• So how bout everyone with a gun, gernade, tank, bomber. That dude is all kinda dumb. It war not a game of lets be fair.

Comment

Even the internet hyper-liberals are distancing themselves from this one.
                        As soon as they think they have political cover, they will line up right behind him.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Might have twisted my ankle. Lol

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Might need to uo date that tv stand.

Comment

I mean, someone could become a self-proclaimed sniper for a day on this one and I wouldn't complain.
                              I disagree, i think his should come with a spoon or something similiar....not a weapon at all

Comment

• My FIL was a sniper in Korea, 1st Calvary. He carried his PTSD until the day he died. He used to tell me stories he would not tell the rest of the family. For a sniper, he described it as being much more personal with your targets. You're not just spraying lead and you are watching them up close and personal through a scope and watching the entire event like in slow motion and its much harder to get those faces out of your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X