Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Cock whisperer? She seems to like her work.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Cock whisperer? She seems to like her work.
        She knows how to release its tension and help it relax.

Comment

• Comment

• Want! Somebody make me one.

wait, I got a welder and all those parts save for some cheap 13mm wrenches.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              Looks like an air rifle. Shouldn't hurt bad at all...
              At least she in the correct position..

Comment

• There is a popular guy that makes all kinds of cool shit. www.coldhardart.com , I forget what race team he works for.

Comment

• Comment

• Bright switch
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• think about how fast you flash the brights at some people, and imagine doing that by pumping your foot on the floor board.

<-- bronco got a new one of those a while back
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• I never thought it was that hard. Just pump your foot a few times.

As long as there isn't a manual timing/spark advance lever I don't bitch, lol.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Back when each car door had ashtrays with lighters

Comment

• How do you say 'nope' in Italian?

These stunning pictures show you exactly what it's like to be ice-climbing while an avalanche crashes down a mountain.
                            An adventure that few of us will ever experience first hand, photographer Jonathan Griffith, has captured the entire frightening, freezing ordeal. Through the falling snow, the brave climber clings on to the side of the icy mountain as it showers over him. The 31-year-old, from London, set up his camera on a tripod and used a radio control to take the pictures while supporting his friend Jeff Mercier's weight with a rope. Jonathan watched on as his daring pal took on the climb known as the 'hard ice on the rock,' already knowing that there would be an avalanche.

Comment

• Jonathan watched on as his daring pal took on the climb known as the 'hard ice on the rock,' already knowing that there would be an avalanche.
                              say wha?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                How do you say 'nope' in Italian?
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X